Mail address: 198504, Russia, Saint Petersburg, Peterhof, Universitetsky pr, 26, Institute of Chemistry, Department of Analytical Chemistry
Laboratory №: 3095, 3121, 3123, 3136
Nikolay Solovyev, associate prof., PhD
Students and PhD-students:
Nikolay Zverkov, master student, 1 year
Aleksandr Kononov, specialist student, 5 year
Aleksandr Razzhivin, bachelor student, 4 year
Vladimir Dolbich, bachelor student, 4 year
Ilya Gorbunov, bachelor student, 4 year
Area of research:
development of atomic emission and atomic absorption spectral methods of analysis, expansion of its usage,
optimization of digital recording with pfotodiode linear detectors,
development of techniques of analysis of different liquid and solid samples,
determination of microelements in biological fluids and tissues, natural and food substances, cosmetic products
the study of transport and metabolism of minerals, as well as their role in the etiology and pathogenesis of various diseases,
metalodrugs research, including pharmacokinetics, efficacy testing,
metallomics and metabolomics
- E.J. Drobyshev, N.D. Solovyev, N.B. Ivanenko, M.Y. Kombarova, A.A. Ganeev, Trace element biomonitoring in hair of school children from a polluted area by sector field inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry, Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology, 39 (2017) 14-20.
- Combined hollow cathode vs. Grimm cell: semiconductive and nonconductive samples / A. Gubal, A. Ganeev, V. Hoffmann, M. Voronov, V. Brackmann and S. Oswald // J. Anal. At. – 2017. – DOI: 10.1039/C6JA00324A.
- Drobyshev A.I., Savinov S.S. An experimental study of the luminosity of an MFC−MAES-based digital spectrograph // Optics and spectroscopy. 2016, v. 120, is. 20, p. 335-338
- Drobyshev A.I., Ryadchikova N.A., Savinov S.S. Atomic emission analysis of human hair for the presence of trace elements // Journal of Analytical Chemistry. 2016, v. 71, № 7, p. 717-722
- Savinov S.S., Anisimov A.A., Drobyshev A.I. Problems and optimization of sampling, storage, and sample preparation in the determination of the trace element composition of human saliva // Journal of Analytical Chemistry. 2016, v. 71, is. 10, p. 1016-1021
- D. Solovyev, E.I. Fedoros, E.J. Drobyshev, N.B. Ivanenko, S.E. Pigarev, M.L. Tyndyk, V.N. Anisimov, Y.A. Vilpan, A.V. Panchenko, Anticancer activity and tissue distribution of platinum (II) complex with lignin-derived polymer of benzene-poly-carboxylic acids, Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology, (2016) DOI: 10.1016/j.jtemb.2016.11.009.
- A. Zubakina, N.D. Solovyev, E.S. Savinkova, N.I. Slesar, Sample preparation for cadmium quantification in sunflower (Heliánthus ánnuus) seeds using anodic stripping voltammetry, Analytical Methods, 8 (2016) 326-332.
- Modified and unmodified low-cost iron-coating solid wastes as adsorbents for efficient removal of As(III) and As(V) from mine water / E. Iakovleva, P. Maydannik, T.V. Ivanova, M. Sillanpää, W.Z. Tang, E. Mäkilä, J. Salonen, A. Gubal, A.A. Ganeev, K. Kamwilaisak, S. Wan // Journal of Cleaner Production. – 2016.- 133. — 1095-1104.
- Mass spectrometric methods for direct elemental and isotopic analysis of solid materials / A.A. Ganeev, A.R. Gubal, S.V. Potapov, N.N. Agafonova, V.M. Nemets // Russ Chem Rev. – 2016. – V. 85, №4. – pp. 427–444.
- D. Solovyev, Importance of selenium and selenoprotein for brain function: From antioxidant protection to neuronal signalling, Journal of Inorganic Biochemistry, 153 (2015) 1-12.
- V. Navolotskii, N.B. Ivanenko, N.D. Solovyev, E.I. Fedoros, A.V. Panchenko, Pharmacokinetics and tissue distribution of novel platinum containing anticancer agent BP-C1 studied in rabbits using sector field inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry, Drug Testing and Analysis, 7 (2015) 737-744.
- Ganeev, O. Bogdanova, I. Ivanov, B. Burakov, N. Agafonova, B. Korotetski, A. Gubal, N. Solovyev, E. Iakovleva, M. Sillanpää, Direct determination of uranium and thorium in minerals by time-of-flight mass spectrometry with pulsed glow discharge, RSC Advances, 5 (2015) 80901-80910.
- Direct determination of Uranium and Thorium in minerals by time-of-flight mass spectrometry with pulsed glow discharge / A. Ganeev, O. Bogdanova, I. Ivanov, B. Burakov, N. Agafonova, B. Korotetski, A. Gubal, N. Solovyev, E. Iakovleva and M. Sillanpaa // RSC Advances. — 2015. — V. 5. — pp. 80901-80910.
- Drobyshev A.I., Savinov S.S. Experimental study of the spread function and resolving power of an optical digital spectrograph based on an MFS polychromator // Journal of Optical Technology. 2014, v. 81, № 1, p. 33-38
- B. Ivanenko, N.D. Solovyev, A.A. Ivanenko, D.V. Navolotskii, Biological monitoring of arsenic pollution based on whole blood arsenic atomic absorption assessment with in situ hydride trapping, Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, 29 (2014) 1850-1857.
- B. Ivanenko, A.A. Ivanenko, N.D. Solovyev, D.V. Navolotskii, O.V. Pavlova, A.A. Ganeev, Determination of Al, Be, Cd, Co, Cr, Mn, Ni, Pb, Se and Tl in whole blood by atomic absorption spectrometry without preliminary sample digestion, Biomeditsinskaya Khimiya, 60 (2014) 378-388.
- Drobyshev A.I., Savinov S.S. On certain features of spectrum recording and photometric measurements of spectral lines using a MFS–MAES-based digital spectrograph // Instruments and Experimental Techniques. 2013, v. 56, № 6, p. 693-696
- Solovyev, A. Berthele, B. Michalke, Selenium speciation in paired serum and cerebrospinal fluid samples, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 405 (2013) 1875-1884.
- Vinceti, N. Solovyev, J. Mandrioli, C.M. Crespi, F. Bonvicini, E. Arcolin, E. Georgoulopoulou, B. Michalke, Cerebrospinal fluid of newly diagnosed amyotrophic lateral sclerosis patients exhibits abnormal levels of selenium species including elevated selenite, NeuroToxicology, 38 (2013) 25-32.
- B. Ivanenko, A.A. Ivanenko, N.D. Solovyev, A.E. Zeimal, D.V. Navolotskii, E.J. Drobyshev, Biomonitoring of 20 trace elements in blood and urine of occupationally exposed workers by sector field inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry, Talanta, 116 (2013) 764-769.
- Elimination of water interference in pulsed glow discharge time-of-flight mass spectrometry / A. A. Ganeev, A. R. Gubal, S. V. Potapov, S. E. Pogarev, S. E. Sholupov, K. N. Uskov, and I. S. Ivanov // Journal of Analytical Chemistry. – 2013. – V. 68, №14. – pp.1205-1211.
- B. Ivanenko, N.D. Solovyev, A.A. Ivanenko, A.A. Ganeev, Application of zeeman graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry with high-frequency modulation polarization for the direct determination of aluminum, beryllium, cadmium, chromium, mercury, manganese, nickel, lead, and thallium in human blood, Archives of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, 63 (2012) 299-308.
- Analytical glow discharge mass spectrometry / A. A. Ganeev, A. R. Gubal, K. N. Uskov, and S. V. Potapov // Russian Chemical Bulletin. International Edition. – 2012. – V. 61, №4. – pp. 752-767.
- D. Solovyev, N.B. Ivanenko, A.A. Ivanenko, Whole blood thallium determination by GFAAS with high-frequency modulation polarization Zeeman effect background correction, Biological Trace Element Research, 143 (2011) 591-599.
- B. Ivanenko, A.A. Ganeev, N.D. Solovyev, L.N. Moskvin, Determination of trace elements in biological fluids, Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 66 (2011) 784-799.
- Lumas-30 time-of-flight mass spectrometer with pulsed glow discharge for direct determination of nitrogen in steel / A. Ganeev, A. Gubal, V. Mosichev, N. Pershin, S. Petrov, S. Potapov and K. Uskov. // Journal of Analytical Chemistry. – 2011. – V. 66, №14. – pp.1411-1416.
- Time-of-flight mass spectrometry with pulsed gas-discharge ionization: Study of relative sensitivities of components / A. A. Ganeev, A. R. Gubal, S. V. Potapov, and R. V. Tyukal’tsev // Journal of Analytical Chemistry. – 2009. – V. 64, №7. – 696-704.
Artur Batullin (2016, specialist) “Arc emission spectral analysis of fish tissues with preliminary digestion”
Nilolay Zverkov (2016, bachelor) “Arc atomic emission digital spectrographic analysis of viscous organic liquids”
Kristina Ostafeychuk (2016, specialist) “Development of the technique of arc emission spectral multielement analysis of manganese ores and nodules”
Anton Anisimov (2015, specialist) “Influence of sampling and sample preparation on results of spectral determination of trace elements content of saliva”
Aleksandra Timofeeva (2015, specialist) “Arc atomic emission digital spectrographic analysis of lipstick”
Anna Titova (2015, specialist) “Arc atomic emission digital spectrographic determination of trace elements in vine”
Rinata Budalyaeva (2014, specialist) “Atomic emission digital spectrographic analysis of nails”
Tatyana Timofeeva (2014, specialist) “Atomic emission digital spectrographic analysis of cosmetic shadows on heavy metals content”