Associate Prof., Dr. Sci. (Chem.)
Mail address: 198504, Russia, Saint Petersburg, Peterhof, Universitetsky pr, 26, Institute of Chemistry, Department of Analytical Chemistry
Laboratory №: 3085
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
separation methods and Hy-Phenated methods of analysis
Area of research:
Capillary elecntophoresis and HPLC in environmental, food and bio- analysis
Main results of applied work:
capillary electrophoresis methods for the determination valproic acid in blood serum, citrate and oxalate in urea, anions in alcoholic solutions, silica in plants and and lanthanides in soils and natural waters and HPLC methods for the determination of hexacyanoferrate in salt, water-soluble vitamins in food products, sweeteners and preservatives in drinks have been developed
- Teaching courses:
“Analytical chemistry” (bachelor’s program “Biology”, 4 year)
“HPLC,” (bachelor’s program “Chemistry”, 4 year)
“Separation and concentration methods” (bachelor’s program “Chemistry”, 4 year)
“Hybrid methods of analysis in single phase” (bachelor’s program “Chemistry”, 4 year)
“Capillary electrophoresis” (master’s program “Chemistry”, 2 year)
- Published books (chapters in books), manuals, workbooks:
Manual «Analytical Chemistry. Practic guide” for 1th year students of non-chemical specialization / I. Yu. Andreeva, I.D. Kuchumova, T.G. Nikitina, N.M. Yakimova, O. V. Rodinkov, V.V. Nikonorov. St.-Petersburg. 2016.
Manual «Analysis of natural and industrial samples» for 2th year MSC of Institute of Chemistry of St.-Petersburg State University. / N. I. Slesar’, V.V. Nikonorov, T.G. Nikitina. St.-Petersburg. 2016.
- Scientific supervision and co-supervision of 15 specialists, 5 bachelors, 2 masters
1. E. Kratii, T. Nikitina, V. Nikonorov. Optimization of capillary electrophoresis method for the determination of rare earth elements in soils and natural waters.// Microchemical Journal.-2017.-Vol.130. P. 198–204.
2. T. Nikitina, V. Nikonorov. Capillary electrophoretic determination of silicon in plants.// Microchemical Journal.-2016.-Vol.127. P. 7–10.
3. О. А. Bychkova, M.N. Zavodova, T.G. Nikitina. Extraction-photometric determination of vanadium in natural waters. // J. of Analytical Chemistry.-2015.-Vol.70.-No.8.-P. 962–966.
4. A. Golubenko, T. Nikitina, V. Nikonorov. Determination of Hydroxycarboxylic Acids in Food Products by Capillary Electrophoresis.// Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 2012, Vol. 67, No. 9, pp. 773–777.
Scholarships and grants:
2001-2003, On-line Sorption Preconcentration, Flow-Injection and Electroinjection System for Environmental and Biomedical Analysis, SfP 974373 (“Science for Peace”).