Senior Lecturer, Ph.D. (Chem.)
Mail address: 198504, Russia, Saint Petersburg, Peterhof, Universitetsky pr, 26, Institute of Chemistry, Department of Analytical Chemistry
Laboratory №: 3131
automation of chemical analysis based on flow methods
Area of research:
flow-based methods; on-line sample preparation; methods of extraction and preconcentration; food analysis
On-line and on-site techniques for the determination of ammonia precursors in concrete and concrete mixtures are developed.
An automated express method for the determination of pesticides in juices is developed.
An automated techniques for the determination of ofloxacin in chicken meat samples is developed.
An automated techniques for the determination of “phenolic index” in natural waters is developed.
Main results of applied work:
Certified method No. 01.10.03.045/01.00043/2012 in Federal Register “On-site express technique for the photometric determination of urea in the concrete mixtures” from 13.04.2012;
Certified method No. 01.10.03.046/01.00043/2012 “On-site express technique for the photometric determination of ammonium ions in the concrete mixtures” from 14.05.2012.
- Teaching courses:
“Flow methods of analysis” (master’s program “Chemistry”, 1 year)
“Analytical chemistry” (bachelor’s program “Biology”, 1 year)
- I. Timofeeva, A. Shishov, D. Kanashina, D. Dzema, A. Bulatov. On-line in-syringe sugaring-out liquid-liquid extraction coupled with HPLC-MS/MS for the determination of pesticides in fruit and berry juices. DOI: 10.1016/j.talanta.2017.01.008
- I. Timofeeva, S. Timofeev, L. Moskvin, A. Bulatov. A dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction using a switchable polarity dispersive solvent. Automated HPLC-FLD determination of ofloxacin in chicken meat. Analytica Chimica Acta 949 (2017) 35–42.
- I. Timofeeva, K. Medinskaia, L. Nikolaeva, D. Kirsanov, A. Bulatov. Stepwise injection potentiometric determination of caffeine in saliva using single-drop microextraction combined with solvent exchange. Talanta. V. 150 (2016) рр. 655–660.
- Ch. Vakh, M. Falkova, I. Timofeeva, A. Moskvin, L. Moskvin, A. Bulatov. Flow analysis: A novel approach for classification. Critical Reviews in Analytical Chemistry. 2015. DOI:10.1080/10408347.2015.1087301.
- I. Timofeeva, I. Khubaibullin, M. Kamencev, A. Moskvin, A. Bulatov. Automated procedure for determination of ammonia in concrete with headspace single-drop micro-extraction by stepwise injection spectrophotometric analysis. Talanta V. 133 (2015) pp. 34–37.
- Irina I. Timofeeva, Aleksey L. Moskvin, Andrey V. Bulatov, Spas D. Kolev. A gas-diffusion flow injection method сoupled with online solid-liquid extraction for the determination of ammonium in solid samples. Talanta V. 142 (2015) pp. 140–144.
- I.I. Timofeeva, I.I. Khubaibullin, A.V. Bulatov, A.L. Moskvin, Spectrophotometric determination of ammonium ions in concrete mixtures and concrete. // Analytica i control. (2014), V. 18, No. 2, pp. 1-9.
- A.V. Bulatov, E.A. Mikhailova, I.I. Timofeeva, A.L. Moskvin, L.N. Moskvin, Photometric determination of phenols in natural waters with preconcentration in the sampling. // Vestnik of St. Petersburg University, (2011), Episode 4: Physics, Chemistry, No. 3, p. 110-113.
- Andrey V. Bulatov, Irina I. Timofeeva, Aleksey L. Moskvin. Stepwise injection spectrophotometric determination of carbamides in construction materials // J. Flow Injection Anal. V. 30, No1 (2013), pp. 51-54.
- A.V. Bulatov, I.I. Timofeeva, P.A. Ivasenko, A.L. Moskvin, L.N. Moskvin, Photometric determination of urea in concrete mixtures. // Analytica i control, (2012), V. 16, No. 3, p. 281-284.
- A.V. Bulatov, E.A. Mihailova, I.I. Timofeeva, A.L. Moskvin, L.N. Moskvin, Photometric determination of phenols in natural waters with preconcentration in the sampling. // Vestnik of St. Petersburg University, (2011), Episode 4: Physics, Chemistry, No. 3, p. 110-113.
- A.V. Bulatov, A.L. Moskvin, L.N. Moskvin, I.I. Timofeeva, Stepwise injection analysis – new automation capabilities of chemical analysis of solid samples. // Zavodskaya Laboratoriya. Diagnostics of Materials, (2010), V. 76, No.10, p. 25-27.
Scholarships and grants:
- 2016 – 2017. Grant № 16-33-00037 of Russian Foundation for Basic Research “Homogeneous and membrane microextractions using switchable hydrophilicity solvents as new methods of sample preparation in terms of the flow analysis” (12.15.396.2016).
- 2016 – 2018. Grant of Russian Foundation for Basic Research “Automated sample preparation methods for the chemical analysis of food” (126.96.36.1996).
- 2016. Grant № 16-33-50208 of Russian Foundation for Basic Research “Chromatomembrane microextraction of steroid hormones for their subsequent HPLC determination in water” (12.15.1407.2016).
- 2015. Grant of Saint Petersburg State University. Internship to the University of Plymouth (England) headed by Prof. Paul Worsfold. (12.42.1462.2015).
- 2014. Endeavour Scholarships & Fellowships 2014 for project “Determination of ammonium ions in concrete with headspace single drop microextraction”, Australia.
- 2012. Travel Grant “Participation of Timofeeva Irina Igorevna in the 12th International Conference on Flow Analysis, Greece” (12.46.1365.2012).
Public and organizing activity:
- Member of the organizing committee of “Mendeleev – 2012. Analytical chemistry. VI Russian conference of young scientists and students with international participation”, St.-Petersburg, 3-6 April, 2012.
- Member of the organizing committee of “The first Winter Youth School-Conference with international participation “New Methods of Analytical Chemistry”, St.-Petersburg, 17-22 February, 2013.
- Member of the organizing committee of “Mendeleev-2013. Russian conference of young scientists and students with international participation in chemistry and nanomaterials”, St. Petersburg, Russia, 2-5 April, 2013.
- Member of the organizing committee of “IX International conference of young scientists on chemistry. Mendeleev-2015″, St. Petersburg, Russia, 7-10 April, 2015.
- Member of the organizing committee of “X International Chemistry Conference for young scientists. Mendeleev 2017”, 4-7 April, 2017.
- Secretary of 21st International Conference on Flow Injection Analysis and Related Techniques, 3-8 September, 2017.
Academic and professional awards:
- 2012. Diploma “The Best Innovation Project” at Conference for students and PhD students with international participation “Mendeleev 2012”.
- 2012 – 2013. The winner of program “ UMNIK”.
- 2013. Diploma “The Best Poster Award for Students” at The 18th International Conference on Flow Injection Analysis, Porto, Portugal.
- 2013. Award of “Analyt-Shimadzu” for the project “Spectrophotometric determination of the amide nitrogen and ammonia ions in construction materials”.
- 2013. Scholarship holder of the Government of the Russian Federation.