Department secretary, Assistant Prof., Ph.D. (Chem.)
Mail address: 198504, Russia, Saint Petersburg, Peterhof, Universitetsky pr, 26, Institute of Chemistry, Department of Analytical Chemistry
Laboratory №: 3131
e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
automation of chemical analysis based on flow methods
Area of research:
automation of chemical analysis, chemiluminescence, microextraction, drugs analysis, biological fluid analysis, food analysis
Development of the automated procedure for the determination of ofloxacin in biological fluids
Development of the automated procedure for the chemiluminescence determination of uric acid in saliva samples
Development of the automated procedure for the determination of the heavy metals (nickel, copper, zinc) in wet aerosols
Main results of applied work:
Development of the multicommutated stepwise injection analysis
- Teaching courses:
“Chemistry” (bachelor’s program “Soil science”, 1 year)
“Spectrophotometric and spectrofluorimetric methods” (master’s program “Chemistry”, 2 year)
“On site analysis” (bachelor’s program “Chemistry”, 4 year)
- Christina Vakh, Ekaterina Evdokimova, Alexey Pochivalov, Leonid Moskvin, Andrey Bulatov. Effervescence assisted dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction followed by microvolume UV-Vis spectrophotometric determination of surfactants in water. 2016. Toxicol. Environm. Chem., DOI: 10.1080/02772248.2016.1205069
- Kseniia Medinskaia, Christina Vakh, Darina Aseeva, Vasil Andruch, Leonid Moskvin, Andrey Bulatov. A fully automated effervescence assisted dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction based on a stepwise injection system. Determination of antipyrine in saliva samples. Analytica Chimica Acta. 2016. V. 902. P. 129-134.
- Christina Vakh, Aleksei Pochivalov, Vasil Andruch, Leonid Moskvin, Andrey Bulatov. A fully automated effervescence-assisted switchable solvent-based liquid phase microextraction procedure: Liquid chromatographic determination of ofloxacin in human urine samples. Analytica Chimica Acta. 2016. V. 907. P.54-59.
- Christina Vakh, Marina Falkova, Irina Timofeeva, Alexey Moskvin, Leonid Moskvin, Andrey Bulatov. Flow analysis: A novel approach for classification. Critical Reviews in Analytical Chemistry. 2016. V. 46. P. 374-388.
- Marina Falkova, Christina Vakh, Andrey Shishov, Ekaterina Zubakina, Aleksey Moskvin, Leonid Moskvin, Andrey Bulatov. Automated IR determination of petroleum products in water based on sequential injection analysis. Talanta. 2016. V. 148. P. 661-665.
- Christina Vakh, Elena Freze, Aleksey Pochivalov, Ekaterina Evdokimova, Mikhail Kamencev, Leonid Moskvin, Andrey Bulatov. Simultaneous determination of iron (II) and ascorbic acid in pharmaceuticals based on flow sandwich technique. Journal of Pharmacological and Toxicological Methods. 2015. V. 73. Р. 56-62.
- Christina S. Vakh, Andrey V. Bulatov, Andrey Y. Shishov, Andrey V. Zabrodin, Leonid N. Moskvin. Determination of silicon, phosphorus, iron and aluminum in biodiesel by multicommutated stepwise injection analysis with сlassical least squares method. Fuel. 2014. V. 135. P. 198-204.
- Christina S. Fulmes, Andrey V. Bulatov, Olga G. Yasakov, Elena A. Freze, Aleksey N. Moskvin, Yuriy M. Dedkov, Leonid N. Moskvin. Multicommutated Stepwise Injection Analysis as New Approach for Simultaneous Determination of Nickel (II), Copper (II) and Zinc (II) in Wet Aerosols. Microchemical Journal. 2013. V. 110.P. 649–65.
Scholarships and grants:
2016 – 2018. RFBR. Multicommutated chemiluminescence analysis coupled with on-line separation and pre-concentration (No. 184.108.40.2066)
Public and organizing activity:
1. Steering Committee of the International Conference of Young Scientists of chemistry “Mendeleev-2012”, April 2012.
2. Steering Committee of the First Winter Youth conference with international participation “New methods of analytical chemistry”, St. Petersburg, 17-22 February 2013.
3. The chairman of the section at the IX International Conference of young scientists on chemistry “Mendeleev-2015”, April 2012.
4. Steering Committee member of the X International Conference of young scientists on chemistry “Mendeleev-2017», St. Petersburg, 4-7 April 2017.
5. Steering Committee of the 21-st International Conference on Flow Injection Analysis and Related Techniques, 3-8 September, 2017.
6. The Secretary of the Council of Young Scientists (2014-2015)
7. The Secretary of the Department of Analytical Chemistry (2015)
Academic and professional awards:
2013: Award for PhD students (The Government of St. Petersburg)
2014: Award for younger teachers (The Government of St. Petersburg)