Researcher, Ph.D. (Chem.)
Mail address: 198504, Russia, Saint Petersburg, Peterhof, Universitetsky pr, 26, Institute of Chemistry, Department of Analytical Chemistry
Laboratory №: 3003, 3128
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
separation methods and Hy-Phenated methods of analysis
Area of research:
gas chromatography; patterns of dynamic sorption; composite surface-layer sorbents
- Highly efficient surface-layer adsorbents based on non-porous salts of transition and alkaline earth metals for gas-solid concentration and gas chromatographic separation of polar low molecular weight organic compounds are developed
- Retention patterns of nucleophilic compounds with various heteroatoms (N, S, O) on adsorbents based on non-porous salts are determined
Main results of applied work:
• The method of producing composite sorbents based on non-porous salts for gas chromatographic separation and concentration of the nucleophilic compounds is developed.
• The method of determination of trace alcohol in the ambient air at a background concentration with concentration on composite sorbents is developed.
• Rodinkov O.V., Zhuravleva G.A., Bugaychenko A.S., Moskvin L.N. Patent RF № 2564344. The method of sorbent preparation for concentration of the polar organic compounds vapors. 2015.
- Rodinkov O. V., Zhuravleva G. A., Moskvin L. N. Influence of Modifying Cobalt (II) Chloride Additive on the Selectivity of Stationary Phases in Gas Сhromatography // J. Anal. Chem. 2016. V.71. № 10. P. 1046–1051.
- Zhuravleva G.A., Rodinkov O.V. The influence of various conditions on retention of lower alcohols and ketones from the vapor phase of cobalt chloride (II) // Sorption and chromatographic processes. 2016. V. 16. №. 4. P. 423-429.
- Rodinkov O.V., Zhuravleva G.A., Bugaichenko A.S., Viktorova M.I., Postnov V.N., Novikov A.G. Modification of hydrophobic sorbents by cobalt chloride in order to concentrate low molecular polar organic substances from the air for subsequent gas chromatographic determination // Talanta. 2015. V. 144. P. 427– 431.
- Rodinkov O.V., Zhuravljova G.A., Vaskova E.A., Platonov I.A. Potassium fluoride as a selective moisture trapping agent for SPE-TD-GC-FID determination of volatile organic compounds in air // Analyt. Methods. 2015. V. 7. P. 458–465.
- Rodinkov O.V., Zhuravleva G.A. Sorption concentration of polar organic compounds from moist air with selective removal of water vapor // Sorption and chromatographic processes. 2014. V. 14. №. 1. P. 138-143.
- Rodinkov O.V., Zhuravleva G.A., Maslyakova A.A., Petrova M.V., Moskvin L.N. Composite adsorbents based on inorganic salts for the rapid preconcentration of low-molecular polar organic compounds from humid air followed by gas chromatographic determination // J. Anal. Chem. 2014. V. 69. № 4. P. 347 – 351.
- Rodinkov O.V., Zhuravleva G.A. Improving the efficiency of the adsorption concentration of polar organic compounds in the analysis of moist air // Vestnik St. Petersburg State University. 2011. V. 4. № 4. P. 93–96.
- Rodinkov O.V., Zhuravleva G.A., Bugaichenko A.S. Coal-PTFE sorbents for the express concentration of organic compounds vapors at air analysis // Vestnik St. Petersburg State University. 2010. V. 4. № 4. P. 109-115.
Scholarships and grants:
2016 г. RFBR grant mol_a_dk № 16-33-60099 «Surface-layer sorbents based on non-porous salts for gas chromatographic separation and concentration of nucleophilic organic compounds». 188.8.131.526.